Room rates based on double occupancy. Additional person(s) $5 pp/per night. Rates include extended continental breakfast.
Main Lodge Rooms
The main lodge has a great room with six lodging rooms and a wrap-around deck with spectacular views. Accomodations are rustic and simple. The Sweetwater Kitchen, Hells Last Outpost store, and the reservations office are also located in the Main Lodge. An ideal place for gatherings or stargazing.
- Room 4: Queen bed with private bath. $90 plus tax
- Room 5: Queen bed with private bath. $90 plus tax
- Upper Suite: Queen bed in one room and full bed in second room. Private bathroom Private entrance with deck and window air conditioning unit. $115 plus tax
- Bunk room 6: Full double bed and a twin bunk bed set. Shared bathroom. $80 plus tax
- Bunk room 7: Two twin bunk beds. Shared bathroom. $80 plus tax
- Room 8: Queen bed. Shared bathroom. $80 plus tax
There are three cabins located just a few feet away from the main lodge. Each cabin has a private deck with spetacular views. All cabins are each equipped with mini fridge, coffee maker, microwave, firepit, and charcoal grill.
- Cabin 1: Queen bed and additional bunk bed. Window air conditioning unit. Private bath. (sleeps 4) $105 plus tax
- Cabin 2: Queen bed and additional bunk bed. Window air conditioning unit. Private bath. (sleeps 4) $105 plus tax
- Cabin 3: King bed with four twins in upper loft that is accessed by a ladder. Window Air Conditioning Unit. Private bath. (sleeps 6) $125 plus tax
Wall Tent and Tipi
Wall tent and Tipi are located between the Main Lodge and Cabins, bathroom and shower available a few steps away in the main lodge. Outdoor solar shower located between wall tent and tipi. Available May 1 through October 15.
- Wall Tent: Queen bed and set of bunk beds, hand-crafted furniture hand-painted floors $55 plus tax
- Native American style tipi: Queen bed, hand-crafted furniture and hand-painted floors $55 plus tax